I run. I am a runner. At least I think of myself as a runner. I am also a husband, a father of two, a cartographer/computer programmer and many other things. But my running defines me more than anything else. It is more personal, is the most me. It is about how I relate to myself. I run.
Search the Guide:
- Love Lambs Ear #BetterThanASock 3 days ago
- Nice! Accepting reservations for this winter?! Need more @TrekBikes in the picture though. #sponsorship #WIcompany twitter.com/lofton80/statu… 1 week ago
- @dbinsaintpaul quoted in this Chicago Tribune story on runner/traffic safety. chicagotribune.com/lifestyles/hea… #RunSafe 2 weeks ago
- @tb1960 Going ok, don't Twitter much. I see you're moving West soon. Should run together sometime before then-planning any races? 2 weeks ago
- Thanks. Do you sleep? :) twitter.com/tb1960/status/… 2 weeks ago
tag13.1 26.2 achilles tendon anonymity books calf Chanhassen Charity Cross Country Cross Country Racing definition dr. langer drs Duluth eating eau claire exploring garmin Garmin 405 Garry Bjorklund Half Marathon gps watch Grandma's Marathon Green Bay Packers half marathon Half Marathon Training hydration injuries injury intervals ITB Jack Daniels Key Lake Minnetonka Half Marathon Life Time Fitness Trail Series Long Run May Minneapolis 13.1 Mojo Loco Monthly mud New Balance nike Nike Pegasus October podcasts race Race Reports Racing recovery Ron Daws ron daws 25k running running blogs Running Goals running injuries running in Minnesota running in the snow Running Mileage Running schedule running shoes Running with the Buffaloes schedule shoes Solinsky Sport Steve runner Superfeet SW Regional trails training Training Schedule uphill weight Whistlestop Marathon winter running
Running the Numbers
Surprise! We signed up for our own domain.
The new URL is: http://www.muddycalves.com
You will be redirected to the new address in five seconds.
If you see this message for more than 3 seconds, please click on the link above!